Got a prank call from philip this morning saying he was hospitalised...-_-
Quite miss him thou.LOLX
But SLEEP IS MORE IMPT.
Went for driving lesson this noon.
Fixed my instructor this time incase i kana tat self praised instructor again.
I guess i'm okay with my verticle parking now.
Hope that luck is with me during my TP.
I'm left with 5 more revision before TP.
All the best to myself ^^
Had lunch with gie today too...
I no longer have the confidence telling everyone including myself that i'm her one & only bst fren anymore..
Well... i guess... tat's just life, everything changes as the time goes...
Watched a few past movies this few days @ HBO channel.
Enjoyed myself watching them as some were the movies i wanted to watch but no one to watch with me, some is i've watched with old fren.
I've watched:
"Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street "
"Freedom Writers"
"Ghost Rider"
"Hollow Man"
Posted by
Joey
Thursday, March 19, 2009

