Went out early morning today.
Had breakfast with dad mum & bro.
It has been a long time since we had our breakfast tgt.
Time doesnt wait for us.
I realise we have grown up, and they have grown old.
I cant cont to be like this anymore...
It's really time for me to start loving myself, recover fast and really grow up not only in physically but oso in mentally.
Will be starting sch in mid of april.
Everyday will be a brand new day.
Time to get back my track right...
and...
To be honest, deep in my heart...
It jst sing this phrase whenever i browse thru the pics we took tgt...
[Nobody's like you can love me like that
Now and forever you are my best friend
When I cry you always be there for me
Give me happiness and sing to me a sweet Christmas melody]

