I am so bored....
Headache.. =(
Ytd noon, this philip called to catch up with me...
a little while, he asked me to wait...so i wait...and waited...
I hang up n tried dialing back to him and i didnt get any response! >.<
Haha but nvm; my bad oso...lolx

Then at night JJ MSN-ed with me...
Woah...his attacted to Angela. ^^
Bless them ya...

And guai wu is sick...=(
Poor thing... Recover soon ya...

I really gotta speak more english...
if not it's gonna hard for me to survive in my class and for my course! lolx
Thx guai wu for consoling me! haha.
Maybe nxt time i can console back u after completing my course. =x

Life goes on, i'll have to move now...
I'm sad, I'm down,I'm tire, but I'm sure
there are ppl who have worst problems to face & compared to them,
my problem is just chicken feet!

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking