Friends Are 4Va! =)


Heex... this morning mummy keep wanting to cut away my big toe nail as it was cracked.
But i dun dare, so ended up daddy helped me to do it.. =x
The drawing was rite,I'm really a daddy's gal ha!

Photobucket
So, today was the presetation =(
I guess i screwed up but well, at least we still make it there.

Photobucket
She's my favouritey, and i simply enjoyed her presence. ^^
We just happened to be in the same class, sharing the same tots,
& ppl actually mistook us tat we are some kind of sis/ cls frens/ cousins on the first day.
WE ARE JOY & JOEY...

We  gonna do so many thgs tgt soon!
-watch movie
-sing K
-shopping
-outdoor activitives
-get somethg same
-have fun etc.!

Haha, guess favouritey n I have upgrade ourselves to gossips partner too! =x
Well, we r not encouraged to judge or gossips abt others 
but sometime thgs like this just cant be avoided... =x

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking