It's Jst another dayheya! so wat i did today?
Lazy for yoga class. =x
but i did some reading articles on AWARE.
& abit of contribution towards PSSR,
hope it helps!
Havent touch on AMP yet thou...
Perhaps later? or maybe not.. =x
I guess i roughly get the idea of how the conflict in AWARE came abt..
after some discussion with Nas-sie, &
at the end of our conversation...
--> "Joey will go to ask Dr Fong what to write for AWARE essay" -_-"
someone screw him for me can.. =x
So shag... -_-"
I dunno why...But i really want to earn some extra cash to lighten the burden!
Who wan intro me nicey nicey part time?? lolx
I wld like to go back to Kbox...but seriously,i wldnt want to work for ppl like Michelle nor Micheal again -_-, ppl like Jimmy will be most appropriate but he is in KALLANG! =(

