.Helium Balloons.
so let go of all ur troubles and grudges like the helium balloons.. =)
Ha! so went to meet mel at orchard! We are so fated to balloon today heh...
Why did i said tat? Lolx
cos we got our helium balloon from some distributor
and i was so excited can!
it been so long since i have last hold a helium balloon and then
let go it and see them flew up high above the sky.. =)
haha,...then after tat while lookin ard for some gift, suddenly this guy
approached us and give us two doggy shaped balloons. hehex..
after decided what to buy for ruina,
we went to slack at HK cafe.
& guess what, b4 we left, we saw joe! haha.
then trained to AMK for Mel's fren bday party.

Now JM is back huh! haha.

An enjoyable outing with this gal here,
we catched up with each other and many..
lolx, feels as if we r in the past. =)
the only change was the way we carried out ourselves.
I guess.=)
shucks... -.-
i seriously need to control my diet now.!
I feel vry fat now! >.<
I dun feel good =(
I miss my pet!

