.That's it, It's Over.
________

You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say...

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
_________

I'm happy with the life i'm leading, the ppl i'm seeing now,
& I'm looking forward to lead my life w/o you by my side,
U taught me not to cling onto the past,
Guess what? I did it.
Nv regret once u've made up ur mind.
This was ur choice, no one forced you.
_________

Photobucket
Photobucket
So i spend a few hrs wif Ms G, Ms K, Ms N & Ms S for ABP revision @ Marina Sq.
So far so gd! Will be meeting them for the next following weeks untill we finish our
revision of cos, Luckily we form a study grp like this, & jobs are
evenly distributed among us.
Not too big, Not too small.The size is just nice for a study grp. =)
If not I will be so lost i tell u.
Thankx so much! =)
______

It's never a waste to spend my time with you,
It's never a no to have any reasons, for not wanting to meet u,
even it's only for a sec,
But It's never for you to be sensitive enough, to know how i feel, act, see, think about us.
You just cant measure feeling by time

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking