.The meaning of Living.

Met the study grp peeps as usual but today with the absence of Ms S.
Ha... Today's topic was rather dried so we decided to end it earlier than planned.
After that I parted with them, & went back yishun.
So I meet This little cutie of mine!
and as promised~ there goes the blueberry waffle treats.
Photobucket

and then slacked @ HK cafe~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The topping wasnt that much as u saw on the pic,
so we request to have an extra topping from one of the staff who holds a certain position there.
I guess. =x
& he told us tat bcos it's us, so it's FOC for extra topping! ha!
So nice of him! =)
and our ice ended up like this:
Photobucket
I know this doesnt look appealing. =x

Nxt stop was at some place near the station,
helped panda to buy her breezer,
I think i still look young! =x
PPL are still asking for my IC even after asking if i'm 18. >.<
Had end nice chat with panda too~
I enjoyed today. =)

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking