.To Learn, To Accept, To Let Go.

Another fren of mine went NS!
Hm...
My sleeping timing is so screwed recently.
It feels like everyday is the same for me.
Everyday is a sunday. =(
So slept @ 7am & woke up at 4plus.

Washed up and went to library.
Spent a couple of hrs there to revise and headed to get my fav ice cream cone!
If i didnt, I wldnt have met Swthrt by coincident.
He was on his way to cyber active.
Acc him there to get his new game. =.=
He shld thx me for getting a free member card!
lolx.

After that he walked me back under my block.
I acc him to wait for cab in return.
He said, I looked funny when i was walkin w/ my ice cream.
Like a small kid eh? -.-

Well, it's good to be young.


不要因为失去而哭,应该为曾经拥有而笑
Don't cry because it's over, but smile because it happened.

It's hard but can be done.

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking