.Life couldn't be any better w/o you =).

Was browsing through some CDs,
Some stored old pics of me with ppl who came into my life.
I found a CD that recorded some meaningful conversations
on msn with a very cls fren of mine during poly.
Letters which I kept over the years,
& gifts and movie tix with frens & him.

All the memories jst flashed through.
Sometimes, we'll just have to look back and then to realise what we've missed,
& what we've learned. Most imptly, not to repeat the same mistakes.

Maybe the "temp-file" stored in my subconscious mind are beginning to open up.
It's time to make all this unresolved issues to be resolve.
I've been dreaming all this,
some are good, some are bad.

Or maybe it's cos of the course I'm taking now made me become aware of what I
used to be unaware.
Reality maybe cruel, but Ignorance doesnt really give you bliss.
So just let HOPE work the magic.

For now, I just hope that exam's period ended quickly in order for me
to enjoy to the fullest.
Told gie will be sleepin over at her place on sat since she is havin off on sun.
Meeting Ah da for dinner on fri and then to my hse for changing blogskin.
Sat will be meeting my beloved pet finally!
& promised to meet rong too!
& mel oso. Cant wait to hang out with them! HA!

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking