.Wish upon that Shooting Star.

Today, she fainted & hit on the back of her head.
They got worried.
Once, a doc told her she might just drop dead at any moment.
She didnt bother.
& dragged one day after another.
She's getting weaker and tire.
Hope that she will get well soon.

Anyway, mel gonna join me & pet on sat.
Pet booking out on fri evening. =)
Shld be meeting on Sat morning & then meeting ah gie & rene at nite.
From there i'll start to pick up myself.
Also, promised ah da gonna jog with her everyday @ 6.30pm
unless otherwise stated. lolx
Gonna slim down with her.
cannot "eat" her money liao. =x

Aug is coming yet not getting any better.
Aug is the targeted time for me to get better by Ms Soon,
I guess I need an extension.
Left one more session with her, shld I increase the session?
Will I be able to handle this myself w/o their helping hands?
How abt the medications?

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking