.Down in the dumps.

How can i possibly to fight this on my own,
when i even have doubts in myself.
Am easily dismayed by everythg ard me...
What am i suppose to do...
Negative tots are drowning me...

This feeling is not so right.
I hate to say this..
but I was never me.

The voice within is just to strong.
I need a vry strong stand to overwrite this voice.
What I am doing now is no different from self-destructing.
Sooner or later i'm jst going to die in my own hand.

I'm vry aware of the whole process and consequences.
I'm trying and working hard to control my own condition.
I'm very much want to recover than anyone else.
I hate going to hospital.
I hate those therapy.
I hate hate those medicine.

& people who happened to come across this post,
I'm sick of the ppl ard me telling me the same old stories over and over again.
I'm even more sick of ppl asking me what's wrong with me.
If i want to reveal my condition to u.
I will. If not dont try to poke your nose into my business.

I dont care if it's out of concern or curiousity.
Just dont ask if u really care.
I thank you in anyway.

So dont ask me abt wat illness i have,
what happened to u,
and what ever qns u can think of.

Cos the ppl should know about it,
they already knew it.

Beside this, i dont own anybody any explainations.
This is the place where i vent and rant freely.

=(
------------

I'm not gonna give mi on myself yet.
My parents are putting so much hope on my recovery.
I'm not gonna disappoint them again and again.
Jun, u gotta be strong!
I know you can do it!
I know it.
U be leading a healthy life soon...
Let's work hard on it.
But dont take too long...
U r so gonna be alright before ur 20th birthday reaches ya...

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking