!This gonna be so cool!

Ha... I noe this is crazy,
It doesnt matter if i gonna fail and dont get my diploma by dec or not,
Cos my ambition now is to be a Temp la.
& of cos taking part in voluntary work!
Making a difference to others and finding meaning out of myself thru all this!
LOLX! I so wanna take up many job at one go~
It's tire but fun, at least i got to learn and experience many thgs!
A carefree life i wanna get.


With the salaries I've earned, I will take out some part of it for saving purpose
& the rest will be for buying stuff & for parents.
I know it's not gonna be enough but as long as i can plan it well, use it smart.
Nth is gonna be a prob!

HA! Excited! LOLX.
Who cares what am i going to be in the future~
I so gonna like the way I am~
as long as I am who I want to be!
Hehehe~

But I SWEAR I will get my vry first Car b4 the age of 25th lo.
of cos i want to share the cost with my bro. =x
But i will contribute k. lolx

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking