.I wish, I wish, I wish.
Todays met the last new lecturer.
She is young and fun.
One bad thg or maybe gd?
She formed our grp randomly.
Then i kena this little devil in our class
aka Ms shihui or Joseline, and vanassa too.
a vry new tryout thou.
Two predicted outcome.
Prepared to get bullied or bully Jose tgt with van.
I kind of like the second outcome.
So screwed up for this term i felt.
Anyway, met mel at ion after sch and
then headed for dinner.
Went to Royce for philip's bday present.
The service there was excellent. =)
I like the frenly staffs.
Last min decision plan, met nic, and intro him to mel.
eh, not bad not bad.
Envy him. 23 onli owned a car for 2yrs liao.
he send us to RTC and we made a tour still despite having a GPS.
Thou we didnt get there in time but still get to see how touched philip was.
heex.
How swt one can go for the sake of their partner.
Philip's gfren hosted a suprise party for him and it turned out well.
He was touched and very appriciate what was given to him ytd.
We enjoyed too.
=)
Thx Nic for sending us back home!

