.The Distance between us-Miles apart.

I used to be so secured with the friendship we once shared.
I thought you'll be the one who i can share my secrets and all with.
The best-est friend that held a place so close to my heart.
But no... distance and time do drift us apart.
I used to convince myself that we are apart only in the distance and never the heart.
But ur actions proved me wrong...
I may sound childish here..
But that's how i felt...
Virgo here, Virgo there...
Even if u dun mean it...
Not all the Virgos are the same...
If you really think that u cant be a friend of virgo...
u really dont have to force urself to be.
What if i tell u the same thg?
What if i did the same thg?
Have u really ever spare a tot for me?
why did we have to drift apart
so slowly but so surely
so slowly but so surely
Sometimes things must happen
& friends drift away
I wish it weren't us
at least, not this way.

