Have been watching dramas from HK, Korea and TW ever since GP was over.
Browse thru the jobs opportunities from everywhere online but mummy told mi dont look for job first.
Reason:" Go enjoy yourself first! After come back from oversea then work. "
This is y i love & "hate" my family so much at the same time.
y "hate"? cos they tends to over protect me & over spoiled me.=x
Cos I've told her about the plan going oversea with pet once he get his leave.
& yea. Mummy asked me to go ahead & not to worry about the job thgy.
How nice and wonderful my parents can be eh.
So here I'm waiting for my pet to confirm if he can get his leave. =x
Awww.... Sometimes a life w/o some stress isnt life. =x
I think I'm in a state of being over carefree~~~
BUT I'm still having restless nightsssss..............
even pills doesnt work on me. kns.
Cant wait to fly out of here!!! >.<
I cant wait to get healed.

