It was never meant to be.
Ha, so i waved goodbye with our friendship and looking forward to a new one.
As easy as expected. =)
In a blink of an eye.
Nearly 7years of friendship just went off like this.
From many little things rolling up like a snowball and became a really big problem.
So, we have kind of proved that, time doesn't make you grow stronger,
it can be the other way round too.
Friends? What is it?
Love? What is it?
Truth? No wonder some say that "Ignorance is bliss".
_________
Anyway, kns.
Had a fall today.
And tell me, when was the last time i fell down.
Damn paiseh to fall down on the street alone, with strangers walking to and fro.
This time I have no one to hold my hand, no one to help me up.
But i guess I still manage to get myself up in the end even though it hurts.
But still, ending up having my dad helpin me to dress my wounds.
Home is, still the only place I feel secured and protected by my family. =)

