.Interesting Human Mindset.


Look ppl, lolx, I'm absolutely fine, I ain't going to die
or going somewhere far, I've clarify in the most bottom part of my previous post.
So stop making wild guessing ya! =x

Anyway, i really need to start work out and shed some pounds and fats!
I FEEL & THINK I'm getting fatter, psychologically & physically. >.<
I've make my plan 1 week ahead starting from this week and every now & then.
Hopefully i will do as what i planned. -.-

I am seriously sick of having a relaspe everynight!
C'mon! I need to be strong!
I need & want to really get myself out of this sh*t! =x
Well, somethg to be happy about, at least I'm contented with what is given to me from heaven,
and ppl whom i met by fate.

Haha, okay venting session is over, spare some m
oment for happy event. =)
So, today met guai wu for dinner b4 he is being locked up in the cage. =x
i mean.. NS. =x
He shaved his hair and now, let me present u my beloved botak pet:
and our local food aka junk food of the day:

We ordered Fried oyster (Orh Rah Jian), Fries, Water-cress soup,
pet's char kuey tiao & 1 roti john w/ chicken filling.
We shared the whole thg except for fried kuey tiao.
So this pet of mine and mel really is a vry big eater!
It cost a bomb to feed him. =x Ha! jkjk! =p

We used to come here for dinner w/ wenbin, ivan & mel last time!
Seriosly miss the time, u c...how time flies w/o u knowing it!
omg! i feel so old... =(

By the way! A very big bday to LIRONG! haha

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking