If U Think U Can, U Can!
Argh...! I tell u i so gonna cut down my food protion!
I bought 3 boxes of grapes!
Am Ready for fruit diet!
I'm so so crazy to shed off 5kgs of my fatties!
I'm so so gonna tone up my body!
My plan is good, but all i need is perseverance & determination!
To get my ideal weight and figure of cos! haha!
Vain me.. LOLX
Cant help it! I think i'm getting fatter and I'm 20 soon!
Time for me to make myself pretty le! LOLX
eh, kk no more empty promises to myself!
Let's give my body a time to tone up n slim down.
Let's set it on end of Aug09!
By then I'll become i healthy gal! n pretty lady! LOLX
To do Tat,I need to take medicine to control my illness,
Need to exercise daily,
Nedd to adjust my time.
& follow my plan very closely!
Ha!
GONE!

