.August Thrill.
Life has been good to me lately,
It will be great if sch and assignments are out of my sight.
& is pretty lazy to update my blog.
Meet Panda ytd for dinner!
Laughter nv failed to follow when we are tgt.
I just simply love the way we communicate eh. lols.
Anyway,
I reliased I've already watched 6 movies for this mth.
2 comedies, 1 action and 2 thriller.
Thumbs up for all the movies.
>.<


I watched FD4 in 3D with Nic today.
Those parts with thgs flyin and shooting really freak me out.
But story plot wise... okok la.
I still think The proposal and orphan are more worth ur time
if i really have to choose.

anyway, not forgetting to mention,
I drove back home from orchard!
The heavy traffic there freak me out la.
But still with my driving skill and nic's supervision,
we r both back home sound and safe eh. ^^
I am so proud of myself now.
But still, i seriously need to brush up my reverse parking or any
tat need me to reverse! BooHoo!

