~Blue Blue Day~


I'm emotionally affected by the assignments form school lately.
Always easily stressed up when it comes to project/ assignment/ exam and whatever thg
u can thk of that relates to school.
=(

Simply hate it.
No wonder mummy says working is the best.
Now i agree with her so strongly.
In fact, I've agree on her statement very long ago.

Till now i still cant figure out why did I even chose to go back study.
&...&... I really wan to recover from this stupid illness...
Badly, desperately.
Left with 1 more session, I noe i need more of it.
But It's not goin to work if I keep skipping my dose of pills...
It's cost alot. Been wasting parents' hard earned money for 5 yrs or more due to this.
I dun wan to cont wasting it this way.

But how to end it.
I dunno.
I'm so stressed up.


=(

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking