.Blue Days.
Been busy with my GP for the past few days.
Thx Swt & Pet for going thru my "toughest" time.
Now jst another week to go.
& I'm officially Out Of MDIS.
Sigh...Wassup with me?
Have been feeling down this few days...
Lots of tots jst ran thru my mine to and fro.
I always tot that Time is all i need,
To forget, To heal & To recover.
I guess i am very wrong.
I feel like giving up...really...
I feel like making a confession...
But i will nvr have the courage to do so till i'm fully recover...
I'm very scare...
It's blood again...
Scare of living the rest of my life with the fear of dropping dead...
or jst faint like this & nvr wake up...
I've nvr felt this wrong b4...
I jst wan to make everythg rite in no time...
I really do...
I want to talk to someone...
I wanna talk to my best fren..
But my bst fren was nvr my bst fren...
I wanna tok to fren who i noe they are concern abt me..
but i cldnt bring myself to tell the truth...
I wanna talk to my family..
but they nvr seems to understand...
& the song u sang,
the memories and
the expired contract u made me signed...
the broken promises that i;m tryin to mend.
the notepad i promised to write for u everyday.
are what keeps me going on...
even thou I am vry clear that u nvr want to be part of my life again..
& decided to gave up waiting.
if everythg can be gone with jst a click of the del button.

