.Pick myself up.
Was losing myself for the past few days...
Been crying out silently for the past few nights...
Now my eyes got swelled and i can feel as if they might just pop out anytime
if i cont to behave like this.
I was blaming myself and for every decision i made in the past.
Suddenly i rmb abt the Freedom of Choice.
In the past, I made lousy decisions that i'm regretting now.
No use cryin over it or thinking of all the "If"...
Instead of going on like this, crying my life off,
wasting my time to think about thgs that I cant make any changes now.
Why not let me use all this time to learn picking up myself.
I have to choose either the bad or the gd way to cont my life with.
I know it's gonna tough.
But i have to do it.
Else, I will really end up saying gdbye to the world and
depress my love ones.
So Smile!!!! Cheer up k Jun!!!
I have to love myself before I've the right to love others ya!!!
Ok. So no love for me till i learn to love myself! >.<
Jiayou eh JUN!!!!
Sometimes, memories doesnt really make the best gift at all...
I would rather get amnesia & start all over again.
than to live with memories and a broken heart.

