What does this mean to you?
People always say life is full of choices..
but what happens when what you chose weren't meant to be yours?
It's so sad to see someone who used to be so in love with you
and both of you were so close to that happy ending becoming
a stranger who are getting further and further away from you...
Even the very last connection were broken for some unknown reasons...
Even the very last connection were broken for some unknown reasons...
Gonna leave SG in 7more days.
Can't wait to open up my eyes big to enjoy the scenery there
& also to enjoy the sea breeze~
It's my first time travelling with friend.
Just hope that everything gonna run smoothly during my trip there.
=)
Anyway, APPLE DIET FAILED TODAY!
Told mum not to buy me food,
but I think dad was the culprit. =x
Should tell them to give me the cash instead of food.
& FCUK! I think i spent too much!
-.-
Bought the Dino Tix from bro and not still haven got the chance to visit the place.
But who cares, since the ending date is Feb2010.
But i know, time files w/o u knowing it.
& guess what? I've been wasting my life away
when there are people out there struggling so hard to survive.
I'm the worst. =.=
zzz....
Anyway, APPLE DIET FAILED TODAY!
Told mum not to buy me food,
but I think dad was the culprit. =x
Should tell them to give me the cash instead of food.
& FCUK! I think i spent too much!
-.-
Bought the Dino Tix from bro and not still haven got the chance to visit the place.
But who cares, since the ending date is Feb2010.
But i know, time files w/o u knowing it.
& guess what? I've been wasting my life away
when there are people out there struggling so hard to survive.
I'm the worst. =.=
zzz....


