Way to go!

In a few hours time more. ^^
So looking forward to it.
Although it's a short trip but still,
I'll be missing my home, my dad, my mum & my bro!
& of cos not forgetting my TWEETY!

Anyway,



Oh, & before i shuts my lappy,

KYUHYUN!!!!
I'm so into his voice can!!!
Meltz* Love his voice much!
& of cos he has got the look too. =x
*Meltz x many many times!*

& because of people like him, Zac Efron, Asher Book etc..
I make it a must that in order to be my boyfren shld possess the following criteria:
(order not in sequence)
- Can sing well enough to make my heart meltz. =x
- Good hearted.
- Cute.
- Accept me for who I am. ^^

I go for voice more than looks. LOL!
This three is a must lo! if not, I gonna stay Single till I meet one. =x
LOLS!

kk done crapping here.
Goodbye!

ps: ah da do take care of urself ya! gonna miss u too! ^^

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking