Weakest moment...


Sometimes, I just find it so hard to share my feelings and all to someone...
......
.....
cos' I've tried and I was right, non understand what I am going through..
Even when some say they do, it's all lies..
I found myself throwing temper,
blaming my parents and whatever or whoever i can think of this few days...
& yes, I'm giving myself up..
Have been questioning myself all the 'Whys'
Why me?
I've been telling myself I will recover very soon, in no time,
& after 1year... 2years... 4years and coming 6years...
I'm still sick.
Yay, it's true that I did recovered from this illness during the 2nd year,
But why does it came back to me after 6months.
Why I have to go thru all these pain every night..
Why is the medicine not working it's magic?
Why?

Sometimes, I really have the urge to swallow all the pills
in the big bottle at one go,
& I will become the healthy me again...

So my family don't have to waste so much on me and
they dont have to go thru all this shit with me anymore...
.....
..
but to think back again...
There are many people who are in much more worst situation than me,
I shouldn't give up so easily ya.
I know I can do it.
Smile and there goes my negative thoughts. ^^
=)



It's 5am now and I'm still not asleep
Anyway, am half done with my packing of luggage.
Gonna exchange my SGD to THB during noon time @ Lucky plaza.
So sweet of ah da to ask me out and wanting to treat me a small meal
tonight. ^^
Hope I can find the wallet she wants when I reach Phuket.
Mum offered to send me to the airport with dad but 
I rejected, as I'm takin the morning flight,
they wont be able to get enough sleep if they send me there.
Brobro was back to home ytd,
asked him what he wants, and all he ask for is "keropo"
-.-
Hope i can get some nice shirt for him over there, and for dad as well.
Mum wants clothes and perfumes.
and as for sweetie, as promised, I will bring the sand at patong beach for u eh. =x

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking