What if i never recover from this ever again?
The untouched medicine on my table.
=(
Anyway, I sure must get over over it immediately!
2more days and panda will be back to SG?
lols. I think she is rite.
I will still be the same size when she is back lo.
kns.
Gonna go MIA for this month!
Dont ask me out cos I gonna reject every single one of them!
Will contact with u guys after this month!!!
Meanwhile we'll jst stay in contact in msn ar. LOLS.
Except for 17-19DEC.
Gonna fly to Phuket with pet!!
Other than Sweetie, Pet is one of the guy fren i trusted!
Although have been frens with them for a few years,
they both are like my sister eh. ^^
wahahaha.
But no worries. I so gonna watch my diet every now & then!
Panda Tan gonna laugh and not believe me when she reads this lo!
I SO GONNA PROVE U WRONG!!!
LOLS

