Recently, there's a news that have freak out
many who are living in Yishun vicinity.
Just read a newspaper dad bought and it was reported that
this guy tends to attack girl with long hair,from behind.
I think there's already two victims being stabbed by this guy.
& were seriously injured.
He is at the age of around 30s - 40s and
now the police, including Gurkha guards, are still searching
for the assailant around Yishun area.
So people! becareful while walking alone down the street yea!
Especially for those who are living in Yishun.(including myself.)
Anyway, apart from thsi news,
few days ago i email M S about my condition and she had replied back.
I guess I'm going back RH to follow up again.
Since Ms S told me she had brought in a new therapy from US back few months ago.
She thinks that it will help me to improve my case.
I tot I should give it a try yea.
This have been bothering me for years.
I don't want to let it interfere with my life now.
I've already lose much precious times, him, and chances.
Something has to be done.
ps. I'm wondering when's the day I'll completely recover, & I'm wondering if this day ever come,
will we have the chance to meet again.

