Road to Recovery


Well, as promised, gonna start taking my supplements &
medicines this month.
Of cos, as well as my subway diet. =P
I gonna have a lil faith in me, cos thats the only way to keep going on.

Mum says I have her supports.
She gonna sponsor all my subs meal too. LOLX.

Well, having a sub diet not only can help me lose weight,
but i guess it's good for health too as compared to 
eat fried/oily/hi-cholesterol/fatty yet yummy food.

Of cos eat sub only is not gonna do all the magic.
I still have to balance it with some fruits and work out yea. ^^

Anyway, was browsing through some website that's related to ppl like me,
only to find out that, I'm not the only odd one who took so
long but yet to recover,
not only that, I'm also one of the luckiest that's still living.
I don't want to just drop dead like this without any preparation or last words to my love ones.

The road maybe bumpy ahead,
but I know everything will pass for sure as long as I dont give up.

If I do, maybe you will see me hanging myself 
like how this lil birdie did.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be saddistic, but this birdie here
is really cute lei! =)

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking