How far I've come...

In a few more months, I'll be 21.
Was looking at the mirror, having the thoughts of
how much I've grown from a baby to who I'm now,
how much I've changed and how much I've aged. =X

Time really flies yea,
I know and understand that time doesn't wait for us,
I know I've talked alot yet nothing is being done.
I wrote the 2010's revolutions on the last day of 2009 and
now it's already the mid April of 2010.

Change.
It's always easier to talk and plan than to take actions and go according to what you've planned.
The key word to break all this empty talking will be : CHOICE.
I guess it's time for me to make a choice:
-> Continue to procrastinate and do empty talking.
-> Stop giving excuses and Ready to go for a CHANGE.

PS. I can't allow myself to age like the way I'm now. Yes, I'm going for a change.

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking