I must have known that this wasn't the right one for me,
but still, I gonna hang in there as long as possible.
Till the day I earned enough ( as in money and experiences),
I found a job that suits me well or I get sacked for being not competence enough.
But I'm trying very hard to get a grip on it.
[Hope the last option is not the reason I'd leave my job in the future time. =x]
I sure have to hang on with it.
I've got to start contributing to this family.
I've got to lead a normal life.
I've got many things to be fulfilled.
I wanna treat swt, guai wu & ah da a good feast as promised long time ago.
I wanna buy nice present for ah da's birthday this coming May.
I wanna buy a new lappy for my bro.
I wanna pay for my own medical fees and expenses.
I wanna start giving parents allowance.
I wanna buy some tonics & nicey stuff for my family members.
There's so much things i want to do but w/o $ i can't do it.
so i gonna stay with it and be a lil more diligent.
& all this To-dos gonna motivate me,
to keep me going.
PS. Thx sweetie for telling me the word "allowance". LOLX

