Here is Where I belonged?

My blog will soon be a dead blog. =)
I won't be blogging so often due to work.
Anyway, I like the place I'm working at now as there's
many oppotunities are open to me.
I might have to chance to go over ShangHai training for 1week
to learn how the system go about over there.
(this is the plan but am not sure if he is really gonna carry out)

Manger told me to look for course - either Admin or HR
which ever I'm interested in and go study it.
Company will help to subsidy part of it.

But seriously, I've been slacking for the past few days.
Dazing at my seat without knowing what am I suppose to do.
Manager doesnt stays in and he told me he won't be in for the next few days too~
BEST PART:
there isn't any work being assigned to me.
& I really don't whether to laugh or frown.

This week is indeed my honeymoon for work isnt it?
I wonder when next week arrived,
Will I still be as free as this week.
Will I miss how I spent the time for this week in the future?

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking