Happy May Day~
Anyway, I hate it when a public holiday falls on the weekend man~!
cos it's just make me feels like it's another ordinary weekend after enduring a 5 days yet
seems like a very long weekdays.
But I hate it even more when they don't replace one of the weekday to p.h
& act as if nothing special falls on the calendar for that particular date. =.=
=(
By the way, I've dragged long enough to post this two pics up here on my blog.
TADA~
The very unsuccessful yet most sincere baked cheese cake from ah da to me
back months ago.
& the successful chocolate cake baked by ah da too.
lols, She said my name was on the surface of the cake,
but i didn't notice and actually sort of destroyed it.
& till now I still can vividly remembered her expression at that point of time.
Okies, let's get back to event that took place yesterday.
YES, LIKE FINALLY~
I got to strike off one of the to-do on my list after i get my first pay.
i.e. To treat ah da.
This was what we had for dinner @ Sakura.
Next we caught IRON MAN 2 @ GV due to our cravings for pop corn.
Most of the theaters were almost full house.
We manage to get the tickets but it was like the 2nd front row.
& I supposed yesterday was also the first time I actually paid for the popcorn and nachos combo.
No wonder, ah da find it hard to accept and find it hard to believe that this is me.
LOLS!
& no worries, I won't make u pay double the amount I paid for ytd the next time we meet.
=)
ps. I'm still thinking where's my first stop.

