Sometimes when I look at the mirror,
I just find it so hard to accept the fact that the one in the mirror is me.
It's just makes me ponder over and over again w/o fail.
Why I didn't come to know so much in the past?
I'm growing as the time cont to tick away without waiting.
I understand that I've no time to waste.
I understand where i stand now.
I understand how much and many precious thgs and times I've wasted and lose.
& no matter how much more understanding I can be,
the time still wouldn't come back to me.
I have no more reasons to procrastinate my recovery.
But it's just so hard to put everything behind in just a day.
Tell me, when's the day i can finally love myself more than anyone else do.
BTW, sign up as a volunteer for ASD, now am waiting for the reply.
& also sign up as a volunteer in SGCare.
Going for their orientation next year!
Of all the sudden, I felt so rejuvenate. =x
Who wanna join with me too??

