Well, meet ah da~ @ NP for late lunch before going
to her boss's hse for bbq~
(saw pet well we'll on our way to NP. lols)
Ah da's boss is friendly and nice.
Their terrace is nicely renovated! >.<
so cool~
& did I mentioned about her two adorable daughters?
Cleo & Clare~.
Cleo, the elder sis, is sure a pro-active lil cutie.
Clare on the opposite side is more introvert.
But overall, both are just too sweet to gave us their box of candies and hand-made paper gingerbread man.
I believed Ah da also enjoyed alot when Cleo addressed her as "Auntie"
and tellin her this "smelly socks for u!"
LOLS. No wonder ah da is more fond of Clare instead of Cleo.
& Thx to da and her fellow colleagues who were trying
to match me and one of the guy there, ah quan.
I admit that he is kind of cute.
& there was this uncle who kept bombing da & me qns abt SG. -.-
Even uses his leg to knock against us, asking us to feed him.
Saying thgs like just for fun, and he is not trying to woo us cos with his age,
he can alrdy be our dad, so no chance for us. -.-
I think he is over frenly and a joker.
Anyway, after bbq da and me when to watch Treasure Hunter.
Screwed that lady who serve us at the popcorn counter! >.<
& yes the movie was kind of funny in some way,
but absolutely no clue what they are trying to show.lols.
Right now I'm so into KYUKHUN, especially his when he sings!!!
& that smile of his.
omg! meltz x3!

