2010 New Year's Revolution!


~Oprah Winfrey~
Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.



  1. Get rid most of my bad habits. ***
  2. Lose weights & fats by before 21st b'day.*** =x
  3. Find a good job.***
  4. Be more filial.***
  5. Developing a disciplined lifestyle .**
  6. Living life to the fullest as much as possible.***
  7. Meet more new faces & more good friends!**
  8. Stop locking myself at home.* =(
  9. Read more books.*
  10. Be more sociable.**
  11. Meet out with friends whom I promised that I'll meet them soon.** =P
  12. Be a Volunteer.** =)
  13. Be nicer and less mean.** =x
~When I found a job~
  1. Contribute to family expenses.***
  2. Treat Panda nice food when I got my first pay.***
  3. Save alot $$$ for many reasons!!!**
  4. Sign up for some new courses.**
  5. More nice clothes.*
  6. Travel to another country.*

& the list doesn't just end here,
~there's more to come!! ^^

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking