So I went to collect my Cert from MDIS during the last day of 2009.
After that took bus to HF meet dad and mum for lunch and went back home
for a quick rest.
Went out again with them after resting.
So basically I was spending most of my time with my parents.
Have been waiting for ASD to reply my mail.
I guess I gonna email them again to check if they have received my replied.
Else I guess I should just join SPCA instead,
maybe they will be much more efficiency in processing such thing.
Hm.. I've signed up for an orientation programme with SgCare on 7Jan.
I hope everything will go smoothly for me this year.
Well, as well as for all my beloved ones. =)
I think I need to do something about my eyebag,
my dark circle, my fats, my eyebrow, my hair,
my armpit, my thighs, my arms, my personalities,
my characteristic, my temper, my almost every flaws that you can name it!
and above all this, my illness. =)
I know I've been saying this but no any progress has been made.
Still, I wanna say this again!
I know I can do it.
To overcome every obstacles that this illness has brought to me.
I'm gonna overcome this illness before I hit my 21st.
I'm gonna do it but patiently this time round.
8months I'll give myself.
No more procrastination.
=)

