I tell you, this is really a mental torture film.
I would give a 7.5 out or 10 for freaking both ah da & me out.
So till now I'm still uncertain about whether it's a fiction or real life record film eh.
LoLs.
Anyway, da got her result today.
If you ask me how she did for her O's,
I would tell you,
"She has done a great job, even though it's not her ideal result."
*Pat Pat*
To Swtie: u smsed me to ask about her scores, y u so kpo ar?
come to think of it, u oso donno her ma, really kpo lei.
lols. =p
To Swtie: u smsed me to ask about her scores, y u so kpo ar?
come to think of it, u oso donno her ma, really kpo lei.
lols. =p
hm...
Allow my randomness,
I guess many of my friends tend to think that I'm a crazy Tweety fan,
so without fail, they will most likely to get me presents or gifts that link to this yellow bird.
Actually, I appreciate for the thoughts of them but...
but I only have eyes for this old ragged Tweety plush
always lying on my bed that no other kind of tweety related thing can be replace of.
So my dear friends, don't give me any tweety bird le ar!
else my room gonna become a tweety bird exhibition room.
LOLX.
Still, I want to clarify one thing, I know it's the thoughts that count,
so don't get my meaning wrong eh.
=x
oh yea... mum told me dad wants me to work under him instead as
they want me to have as little stress as possible,
5days work week, helping dad to run errands and the timing
is up for me to plan myself, meaning no specify time for me to report or dismiss.
So, I've planned to get another part time job as well.
If everythg turns out well, I will have two income sources,
Oh, the thinking of money just make me smile so wide. =)
Sometimes, I wonder, are they over-protective towards me...
yet when I look at a different point, I do feel happy as I've a family who care
for me alot.
Lastly, I SERIOUSLY IS SO IN LOVE WITH KYUKHUN'S VOICE~~
& is looking forward to the JB's trip with AH DA~~~~~
HOHOHO
p.s. I hope ah da won't experience any alien abduction after watching the fourth kind. =x


