Friendship & Money--Not a great Mix?



Was chatting with ah da while having dinner
with her.
We were talking about friends who have become just like a stranger 
due to money issue.
Well, it's kind of not worth it to turn back on one another for money
when both friends were once so close.

"A ready way to lose your friend is to lend him money. Another equally ready way to lose him is to refuse to lend him money. It is six of one and a half dozen of the other." 
  - George Jean Nathan



Do you agree with the quote above?
Well, the link below might help if you've have issues like this happening
around you.


There's something that ah da and I couldn't think thru too.
She's the only one I can feel at ease when we are talking about money issues.
We can even look on one another wallet like no one bushiness.
She can happily snatch my cash to foot the bill
and I can naturally wait for her to pay for me without taking my wallet out.
& sometimes when we think back,
we will laugh and tease one another being thick skin, low class, stingy
and then get over it without any hard feelings.


I love this kind of friendship we share as we didn't have to be pretentious.
But can money really ruin a friendship no matter how close you are?


p.s. because ah da said that she's scare of me due to my previous post I wrote about wanting to be
more thrifty,[she scare i will "eat" her money more than I used to] I'm going to add another line that makes ah da even scared. --> (i.e. 你怕也没有用,cos I know when is your pay day,)
WAHAHA! Prepare more $$$ when we go M'sia this Sunday ar! =D


About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking