Eversince I've graduated, I thought I would have just go straight to
work life.
But guess what?
I'm still unemployed for many reasons.
& because of being unemployed,
I feel so useless as I'm gonna be 21 this year yet I still cant contribute to
part of the expenses for my family,
to make it worst,
I'm still taking pocket money from my parents!!!
I feel so shame of myself lei.
But to make myself feel better...
it's not all my fault for not looking out for work to earn some cash. =x
Dad and Mum keep asking me to wait
and not to look for job cos they have other plan for me after CNY.
Meanwhile, they just keep wanting me to go out and play.
Hm...I think I should make myself an Account book
to keep track and kind of control my use of money.
Since I'm not working,
I should be more thrifty instead of using money like how the river flows.
lols.
p.s. Dad & Mum are thinking of getting a private tutor to polish up my parking skill,
& yes, I think they are making the right choice. =)


