Live in The Moment.



Something to share with my dear friends --
I thought the content in the website was awesome.
It teaches you to live in the moment.
& how it benefits you. =)

Well, what am I worried about when I know I can't predict the future,
what am I depressed about when I know I can't change the history,
since every single Today is a gift from god,
I might as well continue to be the one I used to be,
the dreamer who just live for the day.

Since every Today is a new beginning for every being,
why do I have to wait for new year just to turn over a new leaf?!
I can just start anew any time, any day or even seconds
as long as I'm connected with myself & stop living in the past or giving
excuses to myself just to convince myself that I'm most pitiful and need to be sympathized.

怎么突然想通了呢?
因为我知道世界那么大,比我更惨,更值得同情的人多得很,
但是值得让人佩服的是,他们还是很积极地去面对人生,
在艰难的问题也能勇敢面对从不放弃!
真要跟他们比起来的话,
我的痛...我的苦...
也只不过如此...

 

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking