HAppy CNY

Another half an hour to go and it's CNY!
opps, and not to forget about V's day!
lols.
Here I wish all the people in earth a very HAPPY CNY &
V's day ya~!

So uncle came & ate with me & brother for the first round.
Next bro & I went along with dad & mum to JP outlet
for reunion dinner with some of the workers who didn't go back to their hometown.

Some of them are real funny and cartoon.
Especially Ah Nan, the way he scold others damn hilarious.
LoLs.

I guess they enjoyed themselves tonight and so am I.
Tml gonna have a third round eating with family and both uncles at night~!
& will go to their apt to stay for a day or two to look after their cat!!!
WooHoo~

but guess what~!
I'm still a sick bird~ =(


ps. CNY is bravo, but there are always so much of food and snacks around which makes me have to work real hard to shed of those extra pounds I've gained during the festive! BooHoo!

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking