It's CNY eve now,
So basically, I went out with my parents doing some routine work
and stopped at JP's outlet and shopped for CNY ingredients since there's a 24hr NTUC.
Dad changed his mind again and wants me to work for him
instead of working in the office.
Discussed withe bro and he thinks that I should work under dad too.
Mum share the same sentiment with them.
Well, I shan't think too much now,
I will just live for the day and see how thg goes about ya.
Uncle is going oversea and I will be going over his apt to stay for two days
so as to take good care of his kitty~
Hoho... I think I gonna enjoy this two days of living alone w a kitty life~
Can't wait for this days to happen!
2more days to go~
ps. should I bring tweety along w me during that 2days?

