For don't know what reason,
I was awake at 9 in the morning.
So I went to shower and all,
decided setting off with dad and mum then on my own at the first stop.
But plan never stay the same for me till the very last min,
I actually followed them to the next stop.
Mum was helping out at SSC and while waiting for her,
Dad actually got himself a deep cut without us knowing until
we meet him at the car park,
seeing him using a towel wrapped around his hand.
He told mum he got cut by the blade,
his blood was dripping like nobody business,
there were droplets of blood on the floor where his car was parked.
Dad couldn't drive the car so he asked me to drive them to
the 24hr clinic.
I didn't know how serious the cut was till he tried to unwrap the
towel to see if the bleeding has stop,
I saw the flesh sticking on the towel,
& I think I saw the bone...
within a sec, the blood burst out and he quickly covered with the towel again.
For that instant, I wanted to cry.
I gave my dad a worried look,
he just smiled.
Stopped us from going into the doc's room with him.
Mum & I waited for like an hour while the doc
is giving my dad an injection, cleaning his wound and sewing it.
Mum told me that I have to be like my dad,
be strong like him.
I would have faint if i was the one having this deep cut.
I would have cry a river out.
I would have complain about the pain as if I'm going to die.
& Dad did not acted like the way I would have done is not
because of gender issues,
it's because his my father,
it's because he knows that he must be strong so as to support us.
He did not want us to worry.
& for dad's sake...
I must really get healed this time round.
by the way, because of this incident,
I might not be able to attend my cousin's Malacca & KL wedding
as I need to be my parents' driver for the time being. =x
Hope Dad Dad can recover fast and steady!
by the way, because of this incident,
I might not be able to attend my cousin's Malacca & KL wedding
as I need to be my parents' driver for the time being. =x
Hope Dad Dad can recover fast and steady!
Ps. Canon IXUS wait for me!!! I so gonna get u k!
I will be my dad's driver for the next few days till his hand recovered!
God Bless Us!
I will be my dad's driver for the next few days till his hand recovered!
God Bless Us!

