I lose my balance and fall on the chair,
while trying to find out is it me or the room is really spinning.
Rested for a min and tried standing up again but fell back on the chair.
I guess it's what they called "dizzy spell".
It's the first time I'm experiencing this.
Most of the time it's either migraine or black out that I'm getting.
Anyway, S brought me to Sunbeam this noon so that I
can have a glimpse of how the place is like.
She also told me that children that have been send to there
were either neglected or abused by their parents, coming from different background.
If possible, I could join S to volunteer @ sunbeam.
She was conducting a talk on parenting for the volunteers and house-mother there.
After that, I went to meet Mum @ SSC.
Dinner with her,
& dad came to fetch us.
I think I'm gonna gain a few more pounds instead of losing it!
Shags!
I can't possibly allow this to happen!!!
So gonna get myself to weigh @ 48kg before 18sept!!!
Humpf!
Speaking of this, gonna apologize to wenbin!~
Cos have been postponing our jog due to my health for the past two fri & sat eh!
I maybe leaving Singapore on the 25th or 26th to Malacca & KL for my cousin's Wedding eh.
But if I got the place successfully on the 24th,
I might cancel the trip though.
Ps. I'm happy that I'm meeting my beloved guai wu on the 24th too! haha.
& i gonna thank him, swtie & wenbin for cheering me up for the past few days yea!
On top of it, I Love My DAD! His the greatest dad i can ever ask for & so is my mum & bro. =)

