Changing point or not?

So, here's my first day of work and i reach there like an hr earlier or so?
LoLs, yea, I over estimated the time.
& yes, the people working there are friendly and nice.
Cynthia, the practice manager, actually treated me a meal.
She's the one who interviewed me and also the one who is training me.

Dr Tay asked if I've any friends who wants to work too.
I replied I would ask around for him.
Sandra was the first who come into my mind.
So i text-ed her and she has shown interest in this job also. lols.
Well, my friends, if u're interested u can actually text me!
& i'll help u to ask k!.

Well, after work dad actually called up and said wanna pick me up
despite not knowing exactly where my work place is, but still found me in the end.
He's the world nicest dad I could ever find k.

So sorry to Sweet cos I promised to pass his lil gift today yet
I have to postpone it to tml yea. =x

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking