Hey, You!

So, I went out to hunt for the items on my list @ Northpoint.
Managed to get a mirror, alarm clock and batteries.
Next I went in to Popular for organizer but doesn't seems to be satisfy
due to the conditions. As well as those water bottles selling @ Guardian

I know all of them are new, but they doesn't seems new to me.
So I trained to Sembawang and then Woodland
but the conditions were worst than those @ Northpoint's popular.
So decided to train back & saw sweetie with his Shatec's friends.

Chatted while on the way back & bid goodbye when we reached our stop.
Well, I do have a liking for one of the organizer but the condition
was really unacceptable for me.

I ain't a perfectionist but I really find it hard to accept things I like to have flaws.
Well, but it doesn't applies to people I love k! 
 =)

But at last, after so much of a hassle,
 I manage to get an organizer even though it's not my first choice.
After that, I bought make up remover and cleansing lotion @ watson.
(So now I'm still left with water bottle.
Before I could clear my list, 
I realize I also need a rubbish bin for my room.)

Ended my shopping when mum called,
bought a birthday cake.
.
.
.
.
.
A very big Happy Birthday to my beloved, Dad.
Sealed with a kiss.


About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking