There, we met again.

A reunion dinner with Mel, Guaiwu, Ivan & WB ytd.
We sang, we laughed, we joked, we reminisced for a bit.
Mel's birthday is coming soon & invited us over to her chalet.
Time to shop for her present le!
^^
Anyway, asked a favour from wb - bring me along when he is jogging~
LOLX!
I guess he is the only one who can "discipline" me when it comes to
work-out. Cos I know he won't give in to me if I'd tell him I want to give up & rest.
lols.
nvm. like that even better~
  1. cos i'll be able to slim down and train my stamina~

March gonna be a challenging month for me.
cos I'll be having my subway diet again other than jogging with wb.
&
I'll be going back RH for a return visit this tue.
I guess I might need more sessions.
@.@
I guess I wont be free till end of march due to some issues too!! 
>.<

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking