Weary

Have been really busy lately yet I don't know what am I busy about.
I'm looking out for new job again.
Yes, I need a new job.
Working under their wings are not going to bring me to the life I'm looking forward to.
I knew that all along.

Went for my return visit yesterday.
The therapy did help a lil bit I guess,
cos I did feel something is going through at the back part of my brain.
I felt so tire after the session ended.
So tired that I actually fell asleep so soundly for the first time after so long when I get back home.

Gonna apologise to ah da here for a empty promise here,
promised her to go Genting with her but march isn't the right timing for me.

Anyway, gonna make a trip to Tuas and then to Dhoby Ghaut tomorrow!~
Fri bringing my lil cousin to enquire for converting his license.
Next Tuesday gonna make a trip down to Balestier.

It's gonna be a tough road for me,
but I know I can make it.

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking