Beautiful Life

Time to be strong.
Time to grow up.
Time to take responsibility.

I should thank god for giving me a gift called "Tomorrow"
for every waking moments.
I shouldn't have throw tantrum and look at things so negatively
whenever there's a relapse.

Everything happened for a reason.
I believe this isn't an exception.
I should take this as a lesson to make me grow stronger,
to boost up my will power, and
learn to be more persevere,
to allow me to grow mature in thinking wise,

and when the day I am completely cured,
I shall learned that how fortunate I am 
compared to those who had died or were in a more serious situation than I do.

I should be grateful and contented. =)

PS, I am waiting for that day to come & I know it's coming soon..very soon.

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking